Membership to Shree Padmashali Telugu Samaj Sangham, Sion Koliwada, Mumbai is open to anyone who supports the objectives of the association and resides in and nearby areas of Sion Koliwada, Mumbai i.e. Transit Camp (sardar Nagar No1), Sardar Nagar No. 2, Sardar Nagar No. 3, Sardar Nagar No. 4, JK Bhasin Marg (Near Hazara restaurant Road), Lakdawala Building (Near Antop hill Church) and Raoli Camp.
And also temporary tenants can apply for the annual membership who resides in above location for temporary or on rental.
- Membership fee of 100 per family per year includes all events and quality entertainment.
- A family can join at any time and membership is valid for current financial year ending only from the date of payment.
- A family has the option of becoming a Life Member by payment of life membership fee of Rs 500.
- The association provides a networking forum for the celebration of major Telugu festivals including Sankranti, Ugadi, Dasara/Deepavali, and so on within the community.
- SPTSS members are given preference for participation in cultural events.
- SPTSS members, in addition to cultural events, get free access to all community seminars organized by SPTSS.
- SPTSS is a nonprofit organization and all payments are tax deductible. Please consult your tax adviser for more details.
- All members should co-operate with each other and develop unity amongst all members.
- Life members should be capitalized.