Management Committee members of Shree Padmashali Telugu Samaj Sangh,Indira Nagar,Sion Koliwada,Mumbai plays vital role for the development of the community people.They ensure achievement of the objectives.
The administrative functions of the Management Committee are:
- To accept or reject new membership.
- To accept resignation of memebers.
- To submit audited accounts to registrar.
- To accept donation in cash or kind without any condition as per the decision taken in Aunnal General Meeting (AGM).
- To form sub-committee for achievement of objectives and dissolve it after fulfillment of objectives.
- Management Committee members have to use their rights and responsibilities for fulfillment of objectives mentioned in memorandum of association.
- Management Committee should preserve all the documents such as minutes books,books of accounts,life membership data and sangh's registration certificate.